I felt led to make this post a mini-hub, where my readers can access a wealth of financial information that a lot of people may not know is available, or never had the opportunity to gain the understanding that leads to financial freedom. Proverbs 1:20 says that, “Wisdom calls aloud outside; she raises her voice in the open squares,” which means it’s freely available for all to access it. Yet, if you don’t know what to look for, you’ll just see it as noise.
So below I’ll include a few links that refer to the multiple ways that income is increased; from stocks and bonds, to retirement savings, and even an opportunity to link up with a financial advisor! May this whet your appetite for more, and by God’s grace, we will all walk towards financial freedom together!
Frederick Towles is an accountant, who founded The Towles Group Inc. He is a fellow contributor to the website GrowTheHeckUp.com. He is the financial advisor for Lavosier Cornerstone — the CEO of GTHU — and he is more than capable of providing sound financial advice and direction. You can find out more info on his website, as well as read his financial articles on GTHU, and both links are below.
More links to different aspects concerning finance are also below:
- Definition of an IRA (Individual Retirement Account)- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/ira.asp
- Retirement Topics – https://www.irs.gov/retirement-plans/plan-participant-employee/retirement-topics-ira-contribution-limits
- Bitcoin – GrowTheHeckUp.com/Bitcoin
- Stocks – http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stock.asp
- Stockpile (Stocks App) – https://www.stockpile.com/
- Digit Savings App – https://digit.co/
- Digit (My Personal Invite Code) – http://digit.co/r/Wki_7jlNMf?an
- Bonds – http://www.investopedia.com/university/bonds/bonds1.asp?ad=dirN&qo=serpSearchTopBox&qsrc=1&o=40186
- Money & Business – http://growtheheckup.com/category/money-business